Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update !

Hey Everyone,

So, this week has been entirely too hectic, with very little sleep. Beginning with last Sunday, I was in the film The Anatomy of Love here in Atlanta as Gabrielle. Then Wednesday was a casting for a fashion show at Fearless Weirdos, a new clothing store in Little Five Points. The following day I was filming the VH1 movie, Single Ladies, produced by Queen Latifa, starring Stacy Dash, Lauren London, and Lisa Ray McCoy. However, that lasted until 6:30 am Friday morning, meaning I didn't get to sleep until 8 am.. and I then woke up at 2 on a mission to find heels for the fashion show the next morning at Fearless Weirdos, which was from 9 am until 6 pm.

Basically, things have been all off schedule wise. I really need to get on a normal sleep schedule, but I'm afraid that's never going to happen. What I've realized this week is seriously that unless you're dedicated to this industry, there's absolutely no way you'll make it. I have gained a ton of respect for successful people in this field-- its tough work. Ah, but I also need to find time for my school work and not let modeling/acting interfere. Saturday I have my SAT subject tests so that I can transfer out of this early college program I'm in at West Ga once I officially graduate high school next year. And then the next Saturday I have the ACT, both of which I need to study for considering my standardized test scores are definitely not up to par with my GPA for the Ivy schools I want to go to.

Well, hopefully I'll make a point to get back on soon.. its just rough with all the stuff going on. Oh, here's two pictures from two things I did a couple weeks ago that I got back recently. The first is the fashion show at Star Boutique, and the second is a still shot from the book trailer I did for Karma Bites.


Star Boutique Fashion Show

http://www.karmabitesthebook.com/

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment